Virtual Visitor Center
If you are traveling to Worcester or Clark, let us know by registering your visit so we can prepare a special welcome packet for your arrival. While visiting you can enjoy the following:
- wireless access to our online network/computers/printers
- discounted meal tickets and coupons
- access to our Rare Books Collection at Goddard Library (By appointment)
- access to athletics facilities
- Career services resources and staff (By appointment)
- parking pass for your time on campus
When you arrive in Worcester, please stop in at the office of Alumni and Friends Engagement at 122 Woodland Street, Worcester, MA 01610. Your welcome packet will be waiting for you.
Information Technology Services
While on campus you can use your laptop/tablet and wireless internet access can be arranged for you, or you can access a variety of on-campus computers for your Web browsing and printing needs.
On Campus Dining
Please enjoy any of the following three dining locations on campus.
- Higgins Café: An all-you-care-to-eat dining room
- The Bistro: Casual dining spot with lots of options including grab and go selections
- Jazzman's Café & Bakery: Specialty coffee beverages, fresh pastries, cookies, muffins, sandwiches, soups and salads
Clark University's Archives and Special Collections Department is the repository for rare books, manuscripts, and other materials. Alumni are welcome to spend time revisiting their days on campus or researching. Please register your visit so we can notify the archivist of your plans.
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday during the Academic Year
Tuesday and Wednesday during the summer.
If your visit to campus is during regular hours of operation you are welcome to use the athletic facilities on campus. Facilities include:
- Kneller Athletic Center
- Bickman Fitness Center
- Dolan Field House
- Russ Granger Athletic Fields
- Corash Tennis Courts
- O'Brien Softball Field
If you live in the area or plan to be on campus regularly we encourage you to purchase a yearly membership from the athletic department.
Individual membership: $150
Family membership: $250
Please register your visit so athletics staff can anticipate your arrival or notify you of any conflicts, games, practices, etc.
The Career Services Office provides a variety of resources for alumni. If you are interested in speaking with a staff member or scheduling a meeting, please call the office directly at 508-793-7258.
March 5, 2017
March 12, 2017
March 19, 2017
San Francisco, CA
May 18-21, 2017
Save The Date
more events »