Alumni Association Mission Statement
The purpose of the Association is
- to promote general welfare of Clark University by an advised and informed alumni body
- to foster a close association among its alumni, former students, current students, faculty, trustees, friends and administrators
- to provide a forum for the expression of alumni sentiment and the formulation and exchange of ideas and programs to be put forth in the name of the alumni
- to serve as the medium of communications between the University and the alumni collectively
- to promote alumni participation and communication with the University's constituencies
- and to play an active role in the fund-raising activities of Clark University.
Alumni Association updates are presented each year on the Saturday during Reunion Weekend. All alumni are invited to attend.
The Clark University Alumni Association Executive Board is comprised of passionate Clark representatives who serve three-year terms. Their ultimate goal is to partner with you in helping all Clark alumni forge a lifelong connection with our beloved University.